Friday, March 13, 2009

My life so far..

Honkka honkka....
It's really been a while..
so here my life so far...

I came to Singapore 5months ago and worked as web designer. I do banners animation in flash, website and game mock up, and website in dreamweaver.

Oh ya, I went to some tourist attraction places here and it's really awesome. This small country has wonderful place to go.
I promised my self to go around whole Singapore before I leave the country.

I went to City Harvest Church, and it's very big church here. Love the music and enjoy the service.

two days ago on Friday (13.03.09) was my first day in acrylic painting class at Lassale College. I already desire it for so long ago and planned to take since i realized i was too busy with my office works and do little drawing. so here my boss came and offer me, another designer, and one project manager to take the short course to improve our skills in design. (I thanks Lord for this <3


cheers


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...