Monday, June 22, 2009

Vifone Eustriou

In April (04.04.09), I bought a violin and called it Vifone Eustriou :)
Brand: Eurostring, Heritage Antonio Stradivarius of Italian Tradition (PRC)
Model: 300
size: 4/4

Here some pictures of the Violin that I took at Chinese Garden:





Tanjong Katong, where I bought the Violin

Since I'm learning modern violin, i wish to have feeling of fun and modern in my violin, so I decided to do something with the blank black case.

So here it is...
I present this colorful violin case design :)
technique: acrylic and marker
made in pYus homeland

Sketch and color study

Tadaa...
front

back

right

left

detail

detail

detail

detail

detail

detail

walking around carrying the violin at my back

However, actually I feel like to draw and paint the violin body like this Lee hom's guitar. :D

scene from 春雨里洗過的太陽 music video

Love the illustration<3

But i guess i'll do it in the future...


Play do re mi, Vifone!


pYus

2 comments:

evelyn said...

seriusan beli violin??? wah kerenn,, knapa ga gitar az yg lebih gmpang xD

Pyus Chan said...

wahahhaha iya beli, sie2.
kata si teachernya biar kita "understand" violin kita. betul jg si kta doi. kl ga beli pun, g bs latihan plyn.ahahhaa

dedeku ud beli gitar kmaren kapan dulu sjak SMa, tp ga prnh dpake.lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...