Saturday, September 11, 2010

random days

I should...
- understand myself more and more
- go for another adventure, all alone, just like old days.
- not being so stress what I am doing now
- go museum, and get great inspirations from the masters
- stop comparing my self with others.
- start thinking for my future, at least a plan after graduating from school
- improve my English
- move one step further from my comfort zone
- go for another to another opportunity
- keep on challenging and be more professional in my works
- always keep in mind, "there is no short cut in life!
" and "If you want to be famous, the first thing you have to do is stop wanting to be famous." - Adrian Shaughnessy
- keep on walking with God no matter what happened
- so on
- and so on
- etc
- and many more...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...