Saturday, October 2, 2010

Life would be boring without music

Inpired by Coca Cola's "Coke-Side of Life" slogan, I used tape as the mainly medium for drawing this piece.

Currently, Petty always be one of my inspirations when I am doing my projects. My previous idea for this project was portraying me as robot that can sing and Petty as guitarist.

But after that, I decided to focus on Petty and the composition itself.
My idea is about celebration of music. Petty with electric guitar,small robots, colorful flowers come into view from inside a can


Life would be boring without music
2010
tape on wall
variable of sizes




1 comment:

Lily MH. said...

is that really coca cola? u gotta do something better with it because it doesnt look like coca cola to me... :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...