Saturday, November 20, 2010

In Between Days

Last minute shoot before assessment day for this semester.
I really love these nice shoots, and credit goes to BumArifin

thanks to Zoey and Alex for this sweet polaroid pic:)

In Between Days is a project that present a series of distinct no sequential narrative works as my observation of conscious/unconscious personal feelings that we discover in everyday life, such as hope, lost, anger, love, loneliness, joy, sad, and so on in unframed any storyline context. The works are presented in the form of symbolic physical in no sequential narrative self-contained illustration and sculpture approach, with a short story behind it that related with us in real life.

given space

Maquettes


Lost in Mushroom Forest
We are so young and lost somewhere in the unknown place. The adventure begins!


Drawings

Many Faces
My name is nobody. I am nobody wherever I go

Last Toys
I played, I play, I am playing, and I am going to play again and again. But the time is over now, kid!

A Living Tree
I am not ready for growing up, so I’ll take my time and enjoy each moment fully 100% since I will be living for 122 years.


Powerless Monster
I am big yet I am too weak and helpless

and so, this semester ends. I wish I will never leave school.;(

2 comments:

phi said...

did you make all the little creatures? what are they made from? clay? gosh it's so amaziiiingggg!!!! it's so FUN!!!!

Pyus Chan said...

yes, i did :)
made from stoneware clay, and fired in kiln become bisque firing clay.

thank you Vianna :))so happy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...