Saturday, November 26, 2011

Galaxy tourist



just the other night . i was sitting alone staring at the starry sky. dreaming somone would take away my worries and sadness. hold me by the hand. high up from the sky. with a brilliant light. a spaceship came descending. someone came out to me and I am sure he was asking. "YOU CAN FLY WITH ME"

never turning back. shot up to the dark and feeling the cold air run into my face. never close your eyes. you're about to see the galaxy. never turning back. shot up to the dark and feeling the cold air run into my face. never close your eyes. you're about to see the galaxy. the higher we fly the deeper we fall feeling dizzy with the sound of stars shining.

to the milky way, we were flying away through this fascinating darkness. tried to see and remember this magical moment never to forget. something pulling down, i came back to the ground i woke up in my own bedroom. but it can't be a dream, 'cause i still hear him saying, "EVERTHING IS REAL!". never turning back. shot up to the dark and feeling the cold air run into my face never close your eyes. you're about to see the Galaxy.. xy xy xy xy xy xy xy xy xy xy xy ~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...