Thursday, May 3, 2012

Harloooooooo!!

it's been ages i have never been here, i guess?! have been busy, stress, freak out, etc etc for the past few months. there were hesitation to come back to write and post some stuffs here but i've changed my mind.


well, it is two-month long story after all, and to summarize i'll make it short:
1. stress stress with dissertation. I am such dumb in writing 
2. misbehaved laptop, but thank goodness SHEVA saves my days!!!
3. it is the last semester after all, gotta work harder!!!
4. i will miss my studio space forever!!!!
5. i miss Petty and friends T.T. will be home in June, may be
6. plan plan plan what to do next!
7. "For You, I am willing"
8. I can do all things! all things! through Christ who strengthens me all the time!


ps: that's for now. i'll come back soon to update latest works.


stay tuned.


pyus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...