Wednesday, August 28, 2013

xxxxxx stands for Cross-stitch



Right after done with Mi Casa Su Casa and a new drawing project, i am working on this currently, the xxxxxx or what people called it "cross-stitch"Initially, i didn't want to because simply it will take forever to finish the entire thing. And indeed TRUE! Oh well, but then I challenged myself to participate in this open call by POPIN. Not sure how long it takes to be done, but find myself enjoy doing in the process making. Kinda meditation, i think.

Meanwhile, hopefully will get my own laptop before the year ends. It's been a year since my 4-years-laptop is off for good. Followed up by my sister's laptop last June, and i am still thinking it was dead because of me :0

Alright! will update again how it goes.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...