Thursday, August 5, 2010

Half way

I was so bored during the holiday couple years ago, and started to doodle around on the wall.
With my stupidness, using soft pastel to color it. not only took quiet some time to finish it, but my hand also felt tired. Geee!!


Off course my Mom scolded me for what I've done. "Do you think this house is kindergarten, or what?", she said.

But it doesn't make me to stop right there. Because last holiday, I continued adding some drawing, and using water color to paint it (no more crayon or pastel). And I was so happy to mix the color and made the drop effect!


Irama Electronic, Stabat

Dad, Mom, and Petty


unfinished

I didn't take much photos before leaving. So, I guess next holiday I'll be working on the mural again and take more documentation.

Thanks for the help,

Ly and Bulbul

However, this is not the end! For sure, I'm going to make my Mom shout on me once again during next holiday.


cheers




pYus

2 comments:

Angie Chan said...

It's pretty cool that you have such large wall space to use as a canvas!

Pyus Chan said...

Thanks Angie :)
like ur cute creatures! keep it on! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...