Saturday, August 21, 2010

So, what's next?

Time has passed so so fast..., it's been a year I am @ Lasalle. Now, it's second year!
How do I feel? I am happy,sad and stress at the same time.
I am happy because I can do any projects that I like because this year is about self-proposed project.
Sad, because I will leave the school soon and back to working life. I wish I can be self-employed or I can get a job that I love.
Stress, because I am struggling in the concept! My writing skill is getting worse and worse if compare to the past few years.

So, when the lecture asked the class what kind of
project we will be doing for this semester?
And I said, " I think I want to do something related with toys."

" What's the heck with toys? And what does it related with fine art, huh?" (Haha...this is my own thought)
Ughh... I'm still dealing with the concept, objective, rationale, summary etc and so on now, my friends! For sure, I'm going break my brain very very soon as I start writing my proposal this weekend.



Think! pYus think!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...