Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's raining!

I can't really remember how I get an idea to paint this umbrella. Anyway, here the final work :)

It's raining
2009
Acrylic on umbrella

I wrote four short poems on the umbrella which not related to the characters I painted.
Details below:


top side

Day of the days It's the day I love so much and smile a lot That's TODAY!

It's rhythm of the rain
Sing along our song that always remind me of you, baby

Your love is so tender
Fly my heart to heaven



Do you love rain like I do?
Yes, you do! No, you don't!
A love that brings out beauty of rainbow
Color my day

Beautiful tear from the sky
Pour out more than ever
Sorrowful... painfully...
Please don't cry
Cos I'm standing there
Only for you




pYus

2 comments:

evelyn said...

lucuuuu!!! saya mau satuuuu, hihihi

Pyus Chan said...

sip sip :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...