Friday, November 27, 2009

The Little Songs

Inspired by Bobsmade's artworks, I decided to do something on the Philips SHP 1900 headphone that I bought few years ago.

Philips SHP 1900

Rough idea and sketch for two sides of the headphones

Side L and R words in the bubble talk and the characters are different. The words inside each bubble talk are simply related to me.

Side R and L final design
The Little Songs
2009
Marker and Acrylic on Philips SHP 1900 headphone


So, start with detail of side L


1. Comment alles-vous Jesus? (French)
> How are you, Jesus?


2. Cantar minha canção (Portuguese)
> Sing my song


3. 你是最好的 (Chinese)
> You are the best


4. Kakak dan Adik-adikku (Indonesian)
> My elder sister and younger brother and sisters


5. Banane-und Kartoffel-Geschichte (German)
> A story of Banana and Potato


6. Dipingero il cilo (Italian)
> Paint the sky

Details:



Move on to Side R


1. Draga Mama Tata (Croatian)
> Dear Mom and Dad


2. 運の良い日 (Japanese)
> Lucky day


3. Beautifully Imperfect

4. Miró, te adoro (Spanish)
> Miro, I adore you


5. 내 친구 (Korean)
> My friend


6. 880113

7. Mooie Honden (Dutch)
> Beautiful dogs

Details:








Sing your song too!


Pyus

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...