Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I know that they are in heaven now


It was on 16 February 2008..
God reminded me once again from this video, that thing comes with a reason and purpose.

This was what I responded from Aaron's Conversation with God post on that day (2: 08 AM):

"The video really touched me. Thanx Aaron for sharing.
I got this you tube link from Evelyn..when I asked her, "does God have a plan when He take away someone or something we love the most?" And she said,"yes, of course".
Then when I told her the truth that God took my two dogs about last week, I just simply blamed God,and thought why did He took my two little dogs that I just met when I backed to hometown? Last time He has taken more than three dogs that I had, and now He did it again (actually I don't think the death is because of God, but people around my place gave poison to my dogs :)) Then I said to Evelyn if He has plan and will give me better dogs, I don't want! I just want my dogs!
But lastly I realize like the kid in the video. Yeah, may be He has a "plan" for me.
Evelyn also told me that someday I could meet my dogs again in heaven. And it cheers me.:)"


dedicated to everyone outside there who lose the loved one.

pYus

3 comments:

Princess said...

Someone told me, when we re at heaven, we are no longer sisters.what do you think?we all are God's daughter

Pyus Chan said...

this one i'm not sure arr..
need to ask someone else. sorry arrr

Princess said...

the auntie told me like that..and i have no idea about it..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...