Saturday, April 24, 2010

minutes to the day of the days!

I can only count hours to "the day of the days". It's assessment time! On Monday, 9a.m! Some people are going crazy during few days before that day, rush here and there like hell, stay over at studio and hiding somewhere before security guard at 12.am teng teng catch and kick 'em up from studio.

Me? I haven't done set up my place, haven't done proposal for self proposed project, artist statement and label, also final drawing at the space that i have to finish by the end of the day tomorrow!

So here the sneak peak pictures

I requested for two cubicles because my stuffs damn a lot! When my friends ask me, "where is your cubicle?" and I answered,"at doom place. last one corner near the door."
first place

second place
Now start to set up:

a lot of characters to paste on the walls

First place:

found object/assemblage project

support studies

Second place:
pasting the characters on the wall

draw the rainbow using chalk (detail)

some more...


rushing now or never!!


pYUs











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...