Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Robo-Robo Cha (ロボ ロボ チャ)

It started with small requests from three friends of mine at school to make key chain for them after they saw my U900 id tags. Read original post about my contribution for U900 here. So after a while, I came out with these small robots. I called them Robo-robo cha! Made of discarded woods I collected from school.

cut the woods and use spray paint to color

exchange colors each others

spray paint some more..

drill a hole for the chain. adding eyes with acrylic paint.
and spray glossy lacquer to make them look glossy.

take a pose with HonKka pYus (aha...! She is back!)


Caang caang..... d.o.n.e.


and everyone is happy!


Got to go!
Have to finish final works by the end of this week
!



pYus

see also:
Robo-Robo Cha (ロボ ロボ チャ) - in the beginning
ロボ ロボ チャ Illustration
Robo Robo Cha (ロボ ロボ チャ) numero 4

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...